Sunday 6 July 2014

Welcome to my blog

Hi there,

I'm Sophia and I'm a yo-yo dieter looking to finally break the cycle. I will be reporting my weight loss progress every Wednesday and post the results in my 'Weight loss Wednesday' blog posts. Alongside the current updates I will reflect on previous yo-yo dieting mishaps. I'm hoping to end my yo-yo dieting cycle. I wont be doing it on my own, I have a psychiatrist (I hate the way that sounds, either like I'm a complete nut-case or a pampered, middle class pouch - I'll leave you to draw your own conclusion...) who is helping me fight my desperate urge to loose weight fast, mainly because it resorts to a nasty binge a few months later.

If you've found this blog you may be experiencing similar problems or know someone that does - please feel free to comment or send me an email - but please be kind - I profess to not knowing what I'm doing - here's to giving it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment